- Preventing, addressing and ultimately ending youth homelessness. You can help us provide emergency housing and support for youth with nowhere else to go.
- Supporting families currently in or at risk of crisis.
- Helping individuals and families struggling with mental health and addictions issues to get the supports they need to thrive.
- Recognizing foster families that take in our children who, for their own safety and well-being, cannot remain with their own homes.
- Providing opportunities for those who may not otherwise get them.
- Cab vouchers
- Gift cards for clothing or groceries
- Health care services such as dental work/visits, optical supplies/visits, medical clinic co-pays, massages, haircuts
- Child care/ after school care
- School fees and supplies for youth
- Recreational passes and extracurricular activities such as music lessons and school outings
- Computers for school work
- Legal and counseling services
- Damage deposits/first and last months' rent
- Household appliances and organizers
- Storage units
- Costs associated with obtaining driver's licenses or learner's permits
- associated with acquiring birth certificates, SINs, etc
Income tax receipts will be issued upon request for cash donations exceeding $20. Donations in-kind may also be eligible for an income tax receipt. Please contact us for further information.
McMan Youth, Family & Community Services
#4 - 941 South Railway SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1A 2W3